Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

Worf's Personal Log - Star Date 416.06

Well this is the last day of Break from school. On Monday and Tuesday last week I got to play with my play-station, which I'm ususally not allowed to do during the school year. But I also helped Ima with the Pesach shopping and cleaning--BORING but it was a mitzvah. Watched Ima and Abba go crazy making the house ready for Pesach on Wednesday while I met with my tutor and got my assignments mostly done. I still have a lot to do today. I haven't done them sooner because of Pesach. We went to the rabbi's for one seder and to our friend's house for another seder and had Shabbat at home. I was glad it didn't rain because we walked to shul and back both days and walked to the seders and home again. Yesterday we went to another friend's house for kiddush so we did a lot of visiting. I slept in really late because the seders aren't over until like one in the morning.


__end transmission

Comments:
Have a great Pasch!!!!!! Can't wait for you to get here
 
Hey so what have you been up to are you going to let us know or what? ;)
 
sorry i've been busy ,but you have a good point hannah
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]