Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Worf's Personal Log - Star Date 35.06

Yona has just left the house for Israel. I will miss her a lot. Today I had brunch with my step sisters, Michal and Hannah. Michal is married to Ronnie who is a nice guy. He likes to tease the girls. It was a lot of fun to see evreyone together, kol b'yachad. This will probably be the last time we're all together until Hannah and Michael and Ronnie come to visit us in Israel. Pax knew something was wrong--because Yona had her suitcases out. Pax knows that suitcases are bad news--someone is leaving. She wagged her tail and followed us all around. I don't think she knows that Yona is gone for good. But that's okay because Pax is coming to Israel with us. Pax will see Yona in Jerusalem.

--End Transmission--

Comments:
It was nice to see you this weekend, I had a good time too. It was nice to see you all grown up. My mental picture of you is now up to date, insted of the one I had of you when you were 4. I have now created a blog too, so maybe now we can keep in contact.
 
I was happy to start checking your blog. I love knowing what you are up to. I will try to come and visit you some more before you leave for Israel. I will try and come with Michal and Ronnie the next time they go. If you would like you and papa and Pat can come down and visit me at school. I plan to go and visit Israel, and you, when I am done with school. It may be a few years (it will take some saving) but I will be there, eventually.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]