Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

Worf's Personal Log - Star Date 326.06

Boring... my parents have done it again, packing again. Pack, pack, pack and pack some more. Boy, let me tell you it is BORING! I had to do homework and listening to them really sounded like it was boring. Okay, it's Sunday--maybe I'm not as dumb as I say I am, but at least I got my math out of the way on Friday and made a dent in my social studies today--we're doing the Cold War which frankly is also boring. World War I and World War II were both more interesting, although the Holocaust and atomic bombs on Japan were pretty freaky. This Cold War project is harder than heck--the project is a group project with 4-5 of us working on the project. My part is figuring out what the US perspective was on how the Commies started the Cold War and explain what Truman did at the Potsdam Conference.

The most important part of packing, for me, was getting my Star Trek and Halo books packed so I have something to read when we get to Israel.

The best part of the day was seeing Michal and Ronnie for brunch.

The best of last week was finding out I got B+ on my math test which brought my grade up!

I have to work hard in school because the school year is almost over--then we're off to Israel! I will get to see Yona again and I bet her Hebrew will be a lot better than mine--she grew up in Israel and I didn't, so she learned to speak Hebrew when she was a kid. I really miss Yona--she called us last week on Skype, which is a way to talk on the computer so I got to talk to her on the phone while she was on her computer--pretty cool! (Hey if you see this, Yona, write back to me, okay?)

---End Transmission---

Comments:
Hebrew is tough! I am sure you will learn it very quickly when you get here.
 
Learning a second language isn't always the easiest thing for anyone. I commend you in learning Hebrew and because you are already familiar with the language you should have an advantage in picking up the other nuances of the language.
 
So sorry I wasn't there this sunday, I wasn't in town plus I didn't know that they were visiting you. I hope that I can still get over there to see you before you guys leave for Israel
 
That's okay, I understand. Michal said you were on vacation. I hope you're having fun!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]