Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Worf's Personal Log - Star Date 228.06

Today in World History I finished the project paper on the Holocaust. I showed my Holocaust book to Mr. Koh, my teacher. The book is called "And G-d Cried" by Charles Lawliss. He looked through it, and he said it was good, and he was very interested in it. I'm going to bring the book back to school tomorrow so Dan, the teacher/aide in the class, can look at it also.

It's not a huge book. It's about 8 x 12 in size. It has the history of the Holocaust laid out with pictures which are pretty graphic showing what the Nazis did in the towns and also in the death camps. There are a lot of dead Jewish people in this book, so that makes it really hard to read.

There are a lot of pictures which illustrate the text. This is important to show people what the death camps looked like, and that the Holocaust really happened, even though that idiot running Iran thinks it didn't.

--End Transmission--

Comments:
I bet it was hard to read that stuff.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]